- QWhat kind of examination programs are available?
- Personal health examination: The examination is paid for solely by the patient.
- National health examination (General health examination, cancer screening) : The government notifies each individual with an examination sheet, and people can receive examination at designated hospitals nationwide. The patient visits a hospital with the examination sheet, make an appointment for an examination.
- Corporate health examination : The patient’s company makes an appointment based on a contract with the hospital.
- Pre-employment health examination : Although it may differ based on each company’s request, the examination is generally carried out similarly to general physical exams.
- QCan I receive a personal health examination on Saturday or Sunday?
- APersonal health examination is offered only on Saturday of the third week of each month.
- QCan I receive a national health examination on Saturday or Sunday?
- AWe do not offer examination services on Saturday or Sunday.
- QCan anyone receive endoscopy under sedation?
- AElderly people (65 or older) or with pulmonary dysfunction, acute diseases or loose teeth are limited from receiving examination due to safety reasons.
- QHow often should I receive comprehensive health examination??
- A Currently there are no established recommendations on how often a person should receive comprehensive health examinations. However, we recommend once a year for people over 40 years of age, and advise seeking a doctor to manage health if a person has a condition that requires follow-up or has past or family history.
- QCan I receive an examination while I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Tests that are not available during pregnancy: Radiologic imaging (chest X-ray, mammography, etc.), endoscopy, gynecological exams
- Tests that are not available during breastfeeding • Endoscopy with sedation (endoscopy without sedation is possible) • Radiologic imaging that uses contrast medium • Mammography (dense tissues affect accuracy)
- Mammography is possible six months after terminating breastfeeding
- Please notify our Health Promotion Center if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.