Inje University Paik Hospital Network
Going beyond teaching professional knowledge, Inje University provides a wide range of educational opportunities and opens up a new academic horizon to enhance the capabilities of students who can freely engage in academic discussions and lead the future.
- Founding Philosophy
Saving the world through the healing arts Saving the world with love and virtue
Inje University is founded by Paik Hospital, the first private public interest foundation in Korea. The founding mission of Inje university is to “save the world through the healing arts and with love and virtue.” Benevolence and virtue are still the most central tenets of Inje education, from which the completion of human education begins. The concept of benevolence is only complete when considering righteousness, courtesy, and intellect. These four virtues are at the root of good human characters.
- Educational Philosophy
- Protecting the Natural Environment, Respecting Life, and Loving Humanity
- School Motto
- Honesty, Sincerity, Diligence
- Educational Objectives
Moral Human Being
Respect the equality and dignity of human beings. Make decisions and practice them based on the ethics of the community and desirable value systems.
Collaborative Human Being
Respect the personality and opinions of others. Plan and practice voluntary service for the benefit of the community.
Practical Human Being
Learn how to effectively use knowledge and information to achieve goals. Be able to speak foreign languages to facilitate exchange and collaboration with the world.
- University Overview
- Undergraduate : 7 colleges, 14 faculties, 33 departments
- Graduate School : General/management/social welfare/education/healthcare
- Student Body : 15,825 (14,316 undergraduate, 1,569 graduate)
- Faculty and Staff : 1,256 (994 faculty, 262 staff)
- Campus Size : 310,933㎡
- Buildings : Indang Hall and 21 buildings
- Alumni : 62,089 (49,029 undergraduate, 13,060 graduate (00 masters, 00 Ph.D.))