- 1. Please call the Referral Center (02-950-1500) if you would like to make appointment by phone.
2. If you make an appointment online, we confirm thern appointment on the phone, so please make sure you provide the correct phone number. According to the schedules at the hospital, you may not get an appointment on the day and/or time that you requested, so please check the time and date.
3. You can make appointments 7 days from the day of treatment. (For example, if today is January 1, then you can start making appointments starting after January 7.)
4. Online appointments are not confirmed until phone confirmation 1-3 days after making an online appointment. If your appointment is not confirmed, it will be cancelled.
5. The clinics are closed for Holidays and Saturdays.
Making Changes/Cancellation to Appointments
- 1. Changes to the appointments are made directly at the relevant Department.
- 2. When making changes to appointments, the second-visit appointment fees are substituted to the next clinic visit fees.
- 3. When making cancellations, deposits are refunded in full for those who contact the Department at least 1 day before the appointment. (Appointment slips and receipts are required.)